These inverters provide AC power source onboard trucks, RVs and boats. Featuring high surge capability, they are ideal for users who may need to power multiple loads such as appliances, power tools and other onboard electronics at the same time. The NEW XPower Inverters are certified to CSA standard C22.2 No. 107.1-01 and UL 458.
Mobile Power for Trucks, RVs and Boats
XPower Inverters connect easily to 12 volt batteries to provide AC power for a variety of medium to heavy duty applications. Designed for easy installation and operation, the XPower inverters provide a reliable source of power onboard trucks, RVs and boats to run home appliances, consumer electronics, entertainiment systems, power tools, office equipment and much more. They are also suitable for small contractors who need to operate handheld power tools from their van or pick-up truck. All models meet the stringent UL458 regulatory requirements.
- Portable power for AC products
- Two GFCI AC receptacles for connecting multiple loads
- High surge capacity for products that require more power to start
- High efficiency – converts virtually all the battery’s available power to AC
- Mounting brackets for convenient installation
- Heavy duty stud connectors
- Remote on/off switch included
- Overload and over temperature shutdown
- Over voltage protection (15.0 VDC)
- Low voltage alarm (11.0 VDC)
- Low voltage cut-out (10.5 VDC)
- Household Appliances: compact microwave ovens, bread makers, food processors, small bar refrigerators, small vacuum cleaners, fluorescent and incandescent lights, sewing machines and fans
- Handheld Power Tools: drills, jigsaws, sanders and buffers
- Entertainment Electronics: televisions, VCRs, video games, stereos, musical instruments and satellite equipment
- Office Equipment: computers with 17″ monitors, facsimile machines
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Di-isodecyl Phthalate (DIDP) which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
There are no reviews yet.