PST-1000F-12 1000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter – 12V Input 120VAC Output
This high-efficiency DC-AC inverter converts 12 Volts DC to 1000 Watts of pure sine-wave AC power at 120 Volts, 60 Hz. Features include Ignition ON/OFF – 1 wire input, overload protection, low battery alarm / shut down, and low idle power draw. AC power is available from a NEMA-20R GFCI duplex outlet on the front panel. Safety certified to UL standards.
- Wide operating temperature range: -13°F to 131°F / -25°C to +55°C
- Wide operating DC input range: 10.7 – 16.5 VDC
- Ignition ON/OFF – 1 wire input
- High efficiency and low interference
- Temperature controlled cooling fan – reduces energy consumption
- Commercial grade design suitable for heavy-duty loads, long periods of continuous operation, and emergency backup
- UPC – Universal Protection Circuit: low voltage, over-voltage, over-temperature, overload, and short circuit.
- Low idle power draw
- Dual GFCI protected AC outlets
- Optional remote control (sold separately): Model RC-15A
- Comes with pin-type battery cable lugs
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Input: 12 VDC
- Output: 120 VAC
- Watts: 1000 Watts
- Surge: 2000 Watts
- Remote Control: RC-15A (sold separately)
- Weight: 8.8 (lbs)
- Weight: 4.0 (kg)
- Dimensions: 9.37 x 15.63 x 3.23 (in)
- Dimensions: 238 x 397 x 82 (mm)
- Safety: ETL to UL Standard
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
There are no reviews yet.