AC Master 24V/2000W Inverter – 120V
Mastervolt sine wave inverters have proven themselves under the most extreme conditions for over 25 years. Our inverter family consists of AC Master, Mass Sine and Mass Sine Ultra models, ranging from 300 watt up to 40 kW. The AC Master is ideal for small and medium-sized applications, while Mass Sine and the advanced Mass Sine Ultra inverters are mainly intended for larger systems and for professional purposes.
AC Master series: Reliable AC power for recreational and semi-professional use
These affordable sine wave inverters convert 12 or 24 V battery voltage into reliable 230 V 50/60 Hz or 120 V 50/60 Hz grid power, making them ideal for recreational and semi-professional applications. The AC Master series is easy to install and delivers full output, even under the most demanding conditions. The pure sine wave technology provides an outstanding power quality, ensuring the correct functioning of sensitive equipment. The usage of high frequency switching technology eliminates any annoying humming and buzzing sounds.
Representing complete value for money, these ruggedly built inverters provide essential home comforts when you’re far from the nearest grid connection.
- Pure sine wave technology protects sensitive equipment.
- Delivers full output at high peak power under the most demanding conditions.
- Automatic power saving system for extended runtime.
- Compact and lightweight design, saving valuable installation time.
- Reliable and safe operation; protected against over-temperature, overload, short circuit, high or low battery voltage.
- Variable speed fan for quiet operation at low power.
- Optional remote control for instant switch off of the inverter and all connected equipment (not available for the 300 and 500 W models).
- Convenient plug connection for all models, 2500/3500 Watt models also hard wired.
In addition, the 2500/3500 Watt models offer:
- Combine 2 up to 15 units to obtain high power or 3-phase systems.
- Integrated transfer system, switches automatically between AC power sources.
Both recreational and semi-professional use, where grid power varies or is unavailable. Applications include lighting, appliances, electric cooking and power tools. For (mobile) applications in your home, office or service vehicle, or during your holidays.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.