TracPhone® Fleet One Compact Dome with 10M Cable
Compact, low-cost, and reliable satellite Internet & phone for staying connected on the water.
Enjoy the benefit of satellite Internet and phone connections while on the water even from small boats with theTracPhone Fleet One with Inmarsat airtime service. Measuring just 28cm (11″) diameter and weighing only 4kg (9lbs), the TracPhoneFleet One will fit where larger systems never could. You’ll alsoenjoy the peace of mind of knowing the TracPhone Fleet One supports the free ‘505’ safety service, directing any emergency calls to a rescue center.
Providing data speeds up to 100Kbps, the TracPhone Fleet One is a great choice for connectivity when cruising outside of cellular service. Along the coast, checking email, or surfing the web is always possible. Plus, voice coverage is truly global and that means boat owners can count on being able to stay in touch no matter what ocean they are crossing or where they are cruising. Fleet One provides simultaneous voice and data usage, and by adding a wireless router you can connect smart phones and tablets.
The extremely compact size and minimal weight of the TracPhoneFleet One system makes it easy to handle so installation can be done quickly. Simple connections between the antenna unit and the belowdecks unit also contribute to the ease of use. The rugged antenna unit is designed to with stand even the harshest marine environment, ensuring reliable performance everywhere the boat may travel. With the affordable data plan and the global voice coverage – 5 MB data and 50 minutes of voice for just $49.99 per month – you canenjoy time on the boat even more with TracPhone Fleet One.
Enjoy global satellite phone coverage to stay in touch so you can spend more time out on the water.
- Most basic and compact marine satellite communications system on the water, just 28cm (11″)diameter and 4kg (9lbs)
- Perfect for small cruising powerboats and sailboats
- Global voice services keep boaters in touch everywhere at sea
- Entry-level SATCOM, with 5 MB data and 50 minutes of voice for just $49.99 per month
- Uses Inmarsat’s Fleet One airtime service
- Broadband data speeds up to 100 Kbps
- Provides Internet connectivity along the coast, worldwide
- Simultaneous voice and data usage
- Optional wireless router to connect mobile devices onboard
- ‘505’ emergency calling
- World-class warranty coverage and support