GP2048 SystemPod Pre-Cut for Garmin 820/820xs/840xs & 1 Instruments for 12″ Wide Guard
NavPod GP2040 Series – SystemPods for 12″ Guards are for mounting one Raymarine C90W or E90W with two 3.6″ holes for addtional marine electronics, all in one NavPod. This is a good way to reduce the height of a system. In addition to mounting a radar or chartplotter, you can have room for an autopilot, instrument, stereo controller, or VHF mic. A SystemPod is best mounted on a Single Bend AngleGuards.
SystemPods for Power are for mounting on a SK135 Stachion Kit can be used to mount a SystemPod on a flat surface, such as the flybridge. Stachion Kits can also be used with a SystemPod for overhead mounting applications.
Overall Size: 9.5″H x 20.25″W x 6″D
Usable Face: 7.375″H x 17.5″W x 5″D
Max Cutout: 7″H x 17″W
Instrument Cutout: 3.6″
All SailPods include
- Acrylic capped ABS plastic
- Chromed stainless steel tamper-poof fasteners
- Double seal for watertight integrity
- Models are available pre-cut for popular electronics
- Stainless steel mounting hardware and mounting gaskets