ORIGO 1500 Single Burner – Non-Pressurized Alcohol Stove
The compact Dometic ORIGO 1500 single-burner stove, fueled by denatured alcohol, is ideal for camping and sailing. Whether in a motor-home, caravan, tent or boat, this small yet effective stove is great for cooking while out and about.
- Robust single-burner stove, great for outdoor activities
- Efficiently fuelled by denatured alcohol, making it very safe
- Compact design making it easy to take out and about
Alcohol cookers, fueled by denatured alcohol, are traditionally considered as the safest way to cook afloat. They work without pressure, are pleasantly quiet and take up little galley space. Our compact ORIGO stoves are easy to stow away. They give you an ample cooking power on all plates for fast and flexible cooking on board. Easily accessible fuel containers make for simple and safe filling. Optionally available gimbals (Sold Separately) keep the stove level in all weathers.
- Simply pour denatured alcohol into Origo’s stainless-steel canister where fuel is absorbed and bound in a non-flammable wool material
- Origo utilizes natural capillary action to draw alcohol from storage to surface, which means there is no dangerous pressure involved
- Power: 7000 BTU s (approx.)
- Type of Fuel: Denatured alcohol
- Fuel Capacity: 1 qt. 8-1/2 oz. (1.2 liters) per canister
- Average Cooking Capacity: 6-8 hours for 1 qt. of water per filling
- Boiling Time: 6-8 minutes for 1 qt. of water per burner
- Weight: 7-1/2lbs
- Dimensions: 5-3/8″ x 9-5/16″ x 10-5/16″
- With Gimbals: 9″ x 11-1/8″ x 10-5/16″