T-Top Boat Semi-Custom Cover 23’5″ – 24’4″ x 102″ – Blue
This semi-custom cover is specifically designed to fit a Center Console T-Top with an outboard engine which is from 23’5″ to 24’4″ with a beam of 102″. It features Gore Tamara threaded seams and a 5-year warranty.
Taylor boat covers come in three levels of customization: Universal, Semi-Custom and Custom. The semi-custom covers are designed for trailering over 30 different hull shapes, from paddle boats to competition ski boats. There are many differences between each variety of cover in regards to what dimensions or accessories they will accommodate. Universally, though, they feature sewn in tie-down loops, a double-folded hem with an integrated shock-cord and 4-ply seams. These boat covers feature Gore Tamara thread in their seams which will not stain, mold, mildew or discolor — it will outlast the material it is sewn into. Please note that these covers generally aren’t made to fit aftermarket swim platforms. Also, please note that this cover doesn’t come with a motor hood.
- Bow and stern sections zip together for single-person installation.
- “Console tube” secures up underneath the T-Top. protects the center console and will accommodate most sizes and positions of tops and consoles on boats up to 25’4″.
- Tie-Downs System included – system relieves stress on the zippered ends during over-the-road trailering.
- Now available for boats without bow rails.
- Standard patterns include cut out for single outboard.