11’2″ Islander Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard
11’2″ x 31″ x 6″ Islander SUP is a high-performance, touring SUP with a 6” core, making it suitable for a rider up to 300 lbs. The Islander SUP is meant for long distances, speed, and top-notch tracking performance while still being wide enough for effortless stability.
The newest iSUP in the Solstice line, the Islander provides a high-performance iSUP design with accessibility and portability in mind. Sporting a touring-style pointed nose and measuring 11 feet 2 inches in length, the Islander will keep its speed and cut through the water with ease. From beach to boat, or lake to ocean, the Islander is a versatile iSUP that is ready to go with you on all your adventures.
EVA non-skid traction pad – The EVA non-Skid traction deck pad material allows for extra comfort while standing. In addition to the non-skid material, its diamond-grooved texture creates increased grip while paddling.
Double-layer PVC material – The exterior construction is double-layered, 1000 Denier, 3-Ply PVC material. This premium grade material is highly durable, UV resistant & puncture resistant, and tough enough to withstand marine environments.
Drop-stitch core – Drop-Stitch Technology is constructed of thousands of polyester threads that connect the top and bottom PVC layers together. This allows for high-pressure inflation, creating that flat, board-like shape with a solid feel as you paddle.
Fabric-reinforced PVC rail – The rails of our inflatable SUPs are double-layered to ensure seam durability and toughness. This reinforced exterior layer is designed to absorb impact and protect the iSUP so you can confidently take your board anywhere.
- Bungee system to store your PFD-life vests, dry bags, coolers, and other gear
- Non-slip tract pad designed with ultra-cushioned, non-slip traction pad material
- Double reinforced, UV-resistant D-ring attachment point for leash
- Universal bow mounts to attach Go-Pros, speakers, cameras, cup holders, etc. Double pad-eye for anchoring, docking, and securing
- Reinforced soft neoprene comfort grip handle
- Halkey-Roberts (HR) valve for inflating and deflating with push-pin function and screw cap
- Recommended pressure – 15 PSI
- Backpack dimensions – 32″ x 14″ x 10″
- Weight – 20 lbs
- Weight Capacity – 300 lbs
In the Box:
- Adjustable paddle
- Ankle leash
- Removable skeg
- Pump with gauge
- Repair kit