Digital Mobile Charge40 – 12V to 12V Battery to Batter
DC Input (Volts/Amps): 12 Volts/40 Amps
DC Output (Volts/Amps): 12 Volts/40 Amps
Digital Mobile Charge40 is a reakthrough in battery-to-battery, on-the-water charging technology. Simply connect to the engine crank battery and your house electronic battery, allowing for up to 40 Amps per hour to be transferred to your house battery bank. Protects your engine battery while charging and conditioning your house battery bank, using its all-digital C³ boost-mode-charging technology. Meets a boat’s demand for on-the-water power and charging for 12 or 24 Volt DC systems, allowing for radar, lighting, live wells and other DC systems to operate while managing and charging batteries when running your engine.
- Faster and safer charging eliminates the need for battery isolators, alternator modifications or advanced regulators
- C³ Software-Controlled 4-Stage Charging with Boost-Mode Technology
- C³ Intelligent Self-Calculating Absorption/Conditioning Mode
- User Programmable Battery Type Selector
- Zero loss, unlike typical battery isolators ? insuring faster and full charging
- C³ Software ? Engine Battery Management
- C³ Communication Port for Optional Helm Remote
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.