BOB Tow Rope Inflatable Buoy
What about BOB? BOB is an advanced 4 rider tow rope with inflatable buoy in the middle that will boost your towable’s performance to a whole new level. It keeps the rope out of the water while towing which reduces drag, rope spray, and submarining. This 60 foot long advanced towing system (including ball) has a 4,100 pound break strength. BOB features a heavy-duty full nylon cover, self bailing drain vent, and patented Speed Safety Valve for fast and easy inflation and deflation.
- Enhances the performance of most towables
- Heavy-Gauge PVC Bladder
- 840 Denier Full Nylon Cover with Zipper
- Speed Safety Valve
- 60 Foot Overall Length (including Ball)
- Self Bailing Drain Vent
- 4k Tow Rope 4100lb Break Strength
- Length X Width (deflated) 38″ x 27″
- Designed for 1 to 4 Person Towables
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di-n-hexyl Phthalate (DnHP) which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm, and Vinyl Chloride which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.