iNAVConnect Wireless WiFi Router
iNAVConnect is an all in one solution for setting up a wireless network on your boat. With direct connection to the boat’s 12v or 24v DC, higher gain 5dB antenna and a rugged IP54 black box, iNAVConnect can be easily fitted to any GRP or wooden hulled vessel.
Pre-configured and optimized for connection to a Raymarine E Series network, iNAVConnect also makes it very easy to setup wireless Waypoint and Route transfer using the “Plotter Sync” function in the Navionics iPhone/iPad App. With iNAVConnect installed, waypoints and routes can be instantly transferred between the iPhone/iPad and your Raymarine E Series plotter.
Full integration with Digital Yacht’s latest WL510 long range Wi-Fi adaptor is also possible. Simply plug the WL510 in to the dedicated network socket and when you arrive in port and connect the WL510 to the marina’s hotspot, everyone on board will be able to share the long range internet connection.
*NOTE – iPad and E series not included!
- 12/24v DC Powered Wireless Router
- Pre-configured and optimised for connection to Raymarine E Series network
- Allows Navionics “Plotter Sync” feature to wirelessly transfer routes and waypoints to E series plotter
- Integrates with Digital Yacht’s latest WL510 long range Wi-Fi Adaptor
- When connected to WL510, will allow the long range internet connection to be shared with everyone on board
- Creates an 802.11n wireless network onboard with full WEP/WPA/WPA2 encrypted password protection
- 5dB detachable antenna
- Easy to install IP54 black box solution