Slice – Camo
Gotta love AIRHEAD SLICE’s Cool Camo graphics! It’s one of top selling 2 rider towables of all time for good reason, it’s simply a better deck tube. We invented the tapered gusset design in 2000; thicker in front, thinner in back. The tapered gusset provides better towing characteristics, a more comfortable riding position and easy mounting from the water. SLICE’s nylon cover is manufactured with 840 denier nylon panels, giving it twice the tear strength of many of our competitors’ deck tube covers. Peak performance is guaranteed with SLICE’s topside neoprene panel, 4 nylon-wrapped handles and neoprene knuckle guards. The durable 58″ (deflated) 30-gauge virgin PVC bladder is fully encased by a double-stitched nylon cover with a reinforced internal tow harness. SLICE is equipped with a super-convenient Kwik-Connect for easy hook-ups and a Speed Safety Valve for fast inflating and deflating. Designed for 1 or 2 riders.
- Low profile deck tube
- Tapered construction makes it easy to climb on from the water
- Thick front and thinner back prevents “submarining”
- Neoprene body pad
- Heavy-Gauge PVC Bladder with RF welded seams
- Double-Stitched Full Nylon Cover
- Deluxe nylon handles with neoprene knuckle guards
- Kwik-Connect tow point for fast hook-ups
- Boston Valve for convenient inflating and deflating
- Boarding Handle
- 2 Rider capacity
- 58″ diameter (deflated size)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di-n-hexyl Phthalate (DnHP) which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm, and Vinyl Chloride which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.