Clear Start™ Sailing Watch - 50mm(2") - Stainless Steel Band
Innovative Race Functions with Bold Styling
The most popular sailing watch in the world just got better. Ronstan's Clear Start™ race timer and watches are completely updated with bold styling and true sailing functionality. Besides the fresh look they feature large buttons, easy to read displays and advanced intuitive programming designed specifically with the racing sailor in mind. Developed with input from some of the world's top sailors, Clear Start™ watches and timers are sure to set the standard for years to come. If you're looking for a simple competitive edge, the difference is Clear Start™.
Large Quick View Displays
The entire Clear Start™ range features oversized digit displays for easy viewing. The Sailing Watch displays 13mm (1/2") digits, which can be quickly viewed at a glance without taking your hand off the helm to read.
Race Sequence Resynchronisation
All racing sailors know how hard it can be to get the watch going at the exact second the start sequence is commenced. With the handy SYNC function, you can quickly resynchronise the Clear Start™ to the official race time. A simple press of a button allows you to drop down to the next minute, allowing you to get your starting sequence back in perfect SYNC at the next opportunity.
Pre-programed Race Sequence Sounds
The intuitive Clear Start™ sound signals let you know exactly where you are in the start sequence without looking at the display. Pre-programmed with ISAF 5-4-1-0 and Match Racing start sequences, it can also be programmed for other countdown sequences by the user. Sound signals can be turned off if desired.
End of Sequence - Countdown or Count Up
Depending on the user's preference, the watch can be set up to auto repeat the countdown at the end of the sequence for general recall restarts, or to start counting up to track elapsed time.
Bold and Functional Styling
Redesigned for a new generation, the Clear Start™ range offers clean modern styling without sacrificing usability. Available in three attractive color combinations that can be worn anywhere, the Sailing Watch features smooth edges so lines will not get caught in the heat of battle.
Daily Life Functionality
From waking up for work to working out, the Clear Start™ range is also great for everyday activities. Standard modes include 12 or 24 hour time format, date in day/month or month/day format, daily alarm and chronograph (stop watch).
Bright, full-face electroluminescent backlighting is easy to read at night and can be turned on temporarily for a quick view.
Water and Shock Resistant
Designed to survive the rigours of competitive sailing, Clear Start™ watches and timers are water resistant to up to 50M (150') and highly shock resistant.
Specialist RACE MODE Features including:
- Multiple Start Sequence options - ISAF 5,4,1,0, Match Racing, User Set
- SYNChronisation function - auto-correction if you start the coundown early or late
- Multi-line display - Start Sequences + Time
- Loud intiutive lead-up and start sound signals
- Countdown repeat or Countdown and up options (for elapsed race time)
- Separate fast access Race and Time mode scrolling
- Water resistant to 5 ATM (50M/150') - double gasket seals
STANDARD Features including:
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Time, hours/minutes/seconds - 12 or 24hr format
- Month/Day or Day/Month format
- Daily alarm
- Chronograph - Including hours and time of the day
- Luminescent backlight
- Battery saving mode - light can be turned off
- Shock resistant
- 50mm (2") diameter face
- Oversized 13mm (1/2") digit display
- Recommended wrist circumference 16cm-21.5cm (6 4/16"-8 7/16")
- Ultra clear, durable sapphire coated mineral crystal lens
- All stainless steel body
- Stainless steel band
- Weight - 176g (6.2oz)