Seaview SPOD Sail Pod Box
Uncut Small Sail Pod with 2ea S.S. clamps
Max Usable Face:Max Cut Out Area:Fits Models
- Width: 12.305"
- Height: 7.555"
- Depth: 5.08"
- Furuno: GP150D, GP1670(F), GP1850F, GP1870(F),GP7800F
- Garmin: 527, 547, 620, 640, 720, 721, 740, 741, 4008, 4208, 5008, 5208, 70s
- Humminbird: 500, 700, 800, 900 Series
- Lowrance: HDS-5, HDS-5M, HDS-5X, HDS-7, HDS-7M (same for Gen2)
- Raymarine: e7, e7D, A50, A50D, A57D, e9, c95, e95, A70, A70D
- Simrad: NSS7
- Sitex: EC5, EC7, SNS 700
- Standard Horizon: CPN700i, CP190i, CP390i, CPF190i, CPF390i
The SPOD is a pod for sailboats and catamarans. Expanding on Seaviews modular mount concept, Seaview has developed a sailboat pod design with a similar concept. There are five different box sizes to fit almost any chart plotter or instrument on the market. Seaview has designed the SPOD so that the back of each box has a continuous radius that matches up with the stainless steel pod clamps. The result is precise viewing angle during installation for the customer. The pod fits the majority of steering pedestals from Jefa, Whitlock and Edson, and can be custom tailored for other systems.Stainless Steel Clamps
The stainless steel clamps will clamp onto 1", 1.125" and 1.25" rails.
Security screws are used to hold the SPOD together. A water tight gasket is used to prevent water from entering inside the pod, while a GORE-TEX ventilation vent lets hot air to escape without letting water in.Optional Accessory Pod
One of the unique abilities with this SPOD is the ability to add optional side pods (SP1BOX). Currently no other sailboat pod on the market has this feature. Depending on the pod box size you choose you are able to mount either one to four of these accessory pods. This gives the customer lots of flexible solutions to optimize their setup.
- Cut/Uncut: Uncut
- Mounting Style: Pedestal
- Usable Face: 11.75'x7'
- Box Dimensions: 6"H x 8"W x 14"L WT: 6.2 lbs
- UPC: 839662008839