gWind™ Transducer with GND™ 10 Black Box Bridge
The Garmin gWind Transducer features twin-fin technology with three-bladed propeller for more accurate True Wind Speed (TWS) in lighter air while the twin fin design gives a more stable True Wind Angle (TWA). The three-bladed propeller, unlike a cups design, is always efficient. Combined with optic reading this transducer provides superior accuracy at low wind speeds and also provides for excellent linearity. Included GND 10 black box bridge enables the Nexus Network and compatible Garmin chartplotters to share critical NMEA 2000 data. The GND 10 enables Garmin chartplotter owners to use Nexus sail equipment and vice versa.
GND™ 10 Black Box Bridge
- Three-bladed propeller for more accurate True Wind Speed (TWS) in lighter air
- Twin-fin design gives a more stable True Wind Angle (TWA)
- Optic reading technique makes this transducer superior at low wind speeds and provides for excellent linearity
- GND 10 black box bridges NMEA 2000 data to Nexus Network and enables Garmin compatible chartplotters to work with Nexus sail equipment and vice versa
- Easy plug-and-play installation between Nexus, Garmin chartplotters, NMEA 2000 and USB networks
The GND 10 black box bridge seamlessly integrates Nexus instruments and sensors with the Garmin family. It converts data between the Nexus Network and NMEA 2000 to provide compatibility between Nexus and Garmin products, including gWindT, gWindT Wireless and gWindT Race transducers. Simple plug-and-play installation between Nexus and NMEA 2000, with USB connectivity, eliminates the need for user setup and system configuration.
GND 10 allows PC applications, such as NexusRace, Expedition, Adrena or SeaTrack, to communicate sailing-specific functions between Nexus and NMEA 2000 networks. It also enables GND 10 software updates over NMEA 2000. Existing NexusRace PC application can be used to update software, configure and calibrate Nexus devices over USB using the FDX protocol.Features:
- Converts data between the Nexus network and NMEA 2000®
- Provides compatibility between Nexus and Garmin products
- Simple plug-and-play installation between Nexus, NMEA 2000 and USB
- No user setup or system configuration required
- Allows PC applications, such as NexusRace™, Expedition, Adrena or SeaTrack, to communicate sailing-specific functions between Nexus and NMEA 2000 networks
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 10"W x 25"L WT: 5.5 lbs
- UPC: 753759112226